Joint health is a classic dietary supplement category. But how can a brand compete in this longstanding market? Do all joint-health products work as promised? How should a brand differentiate itself and inspire consumer confidence? Take a journey into the realm of strategic clinical trials to unlock insights on how to excel in this space.
• What product should we consider for a clinical trial?
• What should we measure, and how many subjects/patients is ideal?
• How long does a clinical trial take—and cost to conduct—during a pandemic?
• What to do with the results (positive or non-positive)?
Key Learning Objectives:
- Get an overview of the roadmap, timeline, and cost modifiers that shape clinical trials assessing joint pain and function
- Learn which factors influence the quality and rigor of a study as well as where original research can be published
- Gain working knowledge of the spectrum of methods and tools to systematically assess response to an intervention (e.g., a topical gel, a dietary supplement, or a food)
- Learn about a unique and instantly actionable form of intellectual property, anchored to a clinical trial investigating a unique composition
- “We have a clinical trial. Now what?” Learn how to monetize a clinical trial and generate significant independent media coverage at a nominal cost
Speakers: Shalini Srivastava, MD, Director Clinical Development, Vedic Lifesciences
Anthony L. Almada, MSc, FISSN, President and CSO, IMAGINutrition, Inc, Consultant in Strategic Business Development and Applied Research, Vedic Lifesciences
Time and Date: Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 1pm EDT | 12pm CDT | 10am PDT
On Demand Until Mar. 30, 2022.
Sponsors: Vedic Lifesciences